First Order? Get 10% off use code YELLO at checkout

Dark Chocolate Almond Butter, High Protein

₹ 480

No Preservatives

Vegan Friendly

Dairy Free

No Added Oil

Great offers on all happy jars peanut butters and high protein productsThis is our best one yet! More than 80% of every jar is Almonds which makes this a healthy nut butter, and not a chocolate spread. But the delicious notes of dark chocolate don't go amiss on a connoisseur's palate.

Spread this delightful almond butter on your morning toast, slug some in your high protein shake or just simply indulge in a spoonful (or two). We'll see you back for more before you know it.


  • 79% less sugar than your favourite chocolate spread. 
  • High protein
  • Vegan, Plant-based
  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • No Added Oil
  • No Preservatives

Shelf life: 12 months from manufacturing date

Quantity: 265gm

Ingredients & Nutritional Facts

Ingredients: Almonds (80%), Dark Chocolate
(Sugar, Cocoa Solids, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers INS322 (i), INS476, Nature Identical Flavouring Substances), Organic Jaggery

Customer Reviews

Based on 53 reviews
Ekta Patel

Dark Chocolate Almond Butter, High Protein

Jisha Thamban

Excellent Almond butter
Worth buying

Woohoo! Thank you Jisha. Soo happy to hear your review <3


Dark Chocolate Almond Butter, High Protein

Marisha Talati

Tastes amazing and good quality!!

Wohoo! Thank you Marisha :)

Ambuj Pandey
Need some good naturals taste

I really love your products this is a first time i using replacement from my fitness peanut butter i know it's hard but i need some good quality ingredients, some improvement required like better taste more healthy options

Yayy! Thank you Ambuj. Glad to hear you chose Happy Jars. Our peanut butter dark chocolate has 80% peanuts which makes it high in protein and does not have any added preservatives :)

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you eat Almond Butter?

Almond butter is a great high protein spread and a replacement for soaked almonds. Spread some almond butter on your morning toast, in your oat bowl, add some in your high protein shakes or just simply indulge in a spoonful (or two). We'll see you back for more before you know it.

Is this almond butter healthy and keto friendly?

Yes, very healthy. Unlike chocolate spreads that are more than 50% sugar, this dark chocolate almond butter is 80% almonds and is highly nutritious. The remaining 20% of the jar is a mix of vegan dark chocolate & organic jaggery. Loaded with almonds, this almond butter keeps you fuller for longer, therefore helping to prevent unnecessary snacking.
For a Keto-friendly almond butter, get the Unsweetened Almond Butter by Happy Jars.

Does this have added sugar?

The Dark Chocolate we use has a little bit of sugar in it and it's mentioned in the ingredients list. But we don't add any refined sugar to this almond butter at all. We use some added jaggery to hit the sweet spot.

Is this Almond Butter Vegan?

Yes, this almond butter is vegan, made only from plant based ingredients. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free and preservative free.

Why are there white spots on the surface of my nut butter?

This is called 'cocoa bloom'. Magical as it sounds, it happens naturally when the cocoa butter separates, solidifies and rises to the surface of the jar. It happens most often in the winter time when our nut butters are exposed to temperature variations. This is not a sign of spoilage at all. If you leave the jar at room temperature for a while and stir the separated fat back in, it'll be back to it's perfect form again.

What is INS322 (soy lecithin) and why do you use it?

Soy lecithin is an emulsifier that is present in the Dark Chocolate we use. It is a natural stabiliser derived from soya bean. The technical name for it is INS 322(i) and INS476. It is often found in chocolate bars and is used to make the chocolate smooth, and to prevent the cocoa and solids from separating over time. Check the label of your favourite chocolate bar & you'll see it there too.