First Order? Get 10% off use code YELLO at checkout

Vegan Almond Butter Combo, High Protein

₹ 910
₹ 850

No Preservatives

No Added Oil

Vegan Friendly

High Protein

Great offers on all happy jars peanut butters and high protein productsIf you eat almonds everyday, here's the perfect way to mix things up at breakfast. With the finest roasted almonds, a fresh taste and no nasty ingredients, this combo has two jars of your new favourite breakfast spread.

The Unsweetened Almond Butter has more than 265 almonds in each jar and a delectable natural sweetness from the almonds.

The Dark Chocolate Almond Butter has 80% nuts, some real dark chocolate and a bit of jaggery for extra sweetness. It's perfect for milkshakes, to top your oat bowl, or slather onto your morning toast. Yummers.


  • Real Dark Chocolate, not compound or paste
  • 80% or more nuts in each jar
  • No Added Oil
  • No Preservatives
  • Vegan, Plant based
  • Gluten-Free
  • Dairy-Free

The combo consists of: 265g Dark Chocolate Almond Butter + 265g Unsweetened Almond Butter

Shelf life: 12 months from manufacturing date

Ingredients & Nutritional Facts

Ingredients: UNSWEETENED ALMOND BUTTER - 100% Californian Almonds
DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER - Almonds (80%), Dark Chocolate
(Sugar, Cocoa Solids, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifiers INS322 (i), INS476, Nature Identical Flavouring Substances), Organic Jaggery.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
Saksham Luthra

Vegan Almond Butter Combo, High Protein

Greer Jamieson

Best nut butter!

Woohoo, thank you!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do you eat Almond Butter?

Almond butter is a great high protein spread and a replacement for soaked almonds. Spread some almond butter on your morning toast, in your oat bowl, add some in your high protein shakes or just simply indulge in a spoonful (or two). We'll see you back for more before you know it.

Is this almond butter healthy and keto friendly?

Yes, very healthy. Unlike chocolate spreads that are more than 50% sugar, the dark chocolate almond butter is 80% almonds and is highly nutritious. The remaining 20% of the jar is a mix of vegan dark chocolate & organic jaggery. Loaded with almonds, this almond butter keeps you fuller for longer, therefore helping to prevent unnecessary snacking.
The unsweetened almond butter is Keto-friendly and you can use this to make almond milk at home.

Is this Almond Butter Vegan?

Yes, this almond butter is vegan, made only from plant based ingredients. It’s also gluten-free, dairy-free and preservative free.

What's good about Almond Butter?

Almonds are great to eat at any time during the day as they are loaded with antioxidants, contain lots of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and Vitamin E. The wide range of health benefits from almonds including helping to reduce blood pressure, lowering blood sugar levels and lowering cholesterol.

What almonds do you use?

We use high quality imported almonds, sourced from California because they have the natural climate to grow the best almonds in the world.

What recipes can I make with almond butter?

There's many versatile ways to use almond butter. Go to our blog section and our Instagram highlights to see some great ideas.