We wanted a mask which wasn't just a mask. It's not always about what the mask does for you but what it does for others and the environment.
Made with power loom fabric which is material leftover, that means instead of letting it go into a landfill, our supplier has used it to make these super comfortable masks. We love colours and didn't want a boring black mask so we landed on these based on what we felt was lively and peppy. It's always an adventure when you step out, be happy even with your face covered :)
100% cotton | Sustainable | Ethically sourced fabric | Pack of 2 | Colour - Yellow and Green
These masks are free size.
1. Please wash the masks after unpacking before first use
2. Hand wash separately in cold running water with a mild disinfectant
3. Don't soak it in water (can cause shrinkage)
4. Medium iron after drying. Kindly dry the masks in shade as direct contact with sunlight can cause the colours to fade.
5. As the masks are made from natural fabric, the dark colours have a tendency to bleed in the first wash, kindly wash the dark and the light colours separately.
We accept returns within 7 days of delivery. Mask must be unworn and packaged properly for return pick up. Refunds will be initiated once we have received the masks back. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to return the masks, and we'll send you a shipping label.